We’re officially underway with the second phase of the EDC Week 2017 Charity Auction, where we’re offering exclusive, once-in-a-lifetime opportunities on which Headliners can bid. Your reaction to the initial wave of experiences has been super buzzing, and now we’re kicking things up several notches with the second phase of the auction, which offers more than 30 unparalleled artist-related experiences.
Bidding for phase two is open now through Thursday, May 11, at noon PT.
The third annual EDC Week Charity Auction—in partnership with eBay for Charity and presented by Insomniac Cares, Insomniac’s charitable giving initiative—is raising funds for the Boys & Girls Clubs of Southern Nevada. All proceeds generated through the auction are going toward the creation of art programs for all of the organization’s 14 clubs across Southern Nevada, while also providing a safe and accepting place for the participating children to express themselves freely through creativity, the same principles Insomniac fosters at all our events globally.
In 2015, Insomniac launched the first-ever EDC Week Charity Auction, in partnership with eBay for Charity and the leading companies in Las Vegas, and successfully raised approximately $70,000 for dance education and enrichment program Culture Shock Las Vegas. In 2016, the initiative raised more than $120,000 for local Las Vegas women and children’s shelter the Shade Tree.
As EDC celebrates 21 years Under the Electric Sky this June in Las Vegas, we’re teaming up with some of your favorite artists to offer Headliners a chance to bid on these priceless experiences, including Hardwell, GTA, Jauz, Thomas Jack, Tommy Trash and more.
Check out some of the packages available in the second round of the 2017 EDC Week Charity Auction:
- Hang With Hardwell at His Hakkasan Show: Bid on this priceless opportunity to meet superstar producer Hardwell backstage prior to his EDC Week show at Hakkasan. Then hang out at his table during the set.
- Ultimate Tao Beach Experience With Thomas Jack: Treat yourself and five friends to a luxurious day at Tao Beach and a meet & greet with producer Thomas Jack during EDC Week. Along with your complimentary daybed, you’ll get $1,000 worth of food and beverages, plus swag bags for all.
- Helicopter Flight to EDC Vegas With Above & Beyond: The winning bid is all you need to score the ultimate entrance into EDC Las Vegas when you, your guest, and the members of Above & Beyond fly into the festival together via helicopter.
- Sushi Night With Ephwurd (Bais Haus & Datsik): Pass the wasabi! Join Ephwurd for a sushi dinner in Las Vegas.
- You + Morgan Page + Dinner and the LIGHT: You and a guest will spend an evening with Morgan Page! You’ll enjoy VIP entry to the LIGHT, plus a meet & greet with Page and dinner for two.
- Pop Champagne at EDC Las Vegas With Armin van Buuren: Join Armin van Buuren for the drink of a lifetime when you and a friend pop a bottle of his favorite champagne backstage at EDC Las Vegas.
- Tee Off With Borgore: Bring a friend, hit some balls, and hang out with Borgore. It’ll all go down at Topgolf, Las Vegas’ premier high-tech driving range and lounge.
- Be Tommy Trash’s Guests at the LIGHT: Be a part of the Tommy Trash crew for a night. You and three friends will get to hang at the artist table during Trash’s set at the LIGHT.
- EDC Backstage Pizza Party With Showtek: You and a friend get to go backstage before Showtek’s set at EDC Las Vegas 2017. Enjoy a meet & greet and welcome drinks with the duo, and share a golf cart ride to the stage, where you can watch the show from the side of the stage or front of house. After the set, head to the green room for a pizza party and group photos.
- Race Exotics With Excision: If you’re a fan of both Excision and exotic racecars, this package has your name all over it. Go head-to-head with the artist as you learn what it feels like to drive a supercar at SPEEDVEGAS, the longest and fastest racetrack in Las Vegas.
- Ultimate Andy C EDC Las Vegas Experience: Go from the artist compound to the stage with Andy C, and then watch the show from the wings, where you’ll get the ultimate close-up view. You’ll also receive an Andy C gift merch bag to take home.
- Dinner With Jauz at Herringbone: Join Jauz for a seafood feast at Herringbone at ARIA Resort & Casino Las Vegas.
- EDC Week Game Night With Party Favor at LEVEL UP: Beer pong! Pinball! You and a friend get to party with Party Favor and enjoy the tech-savvy adult playground that is Las Vegas’ newest arcade, LEVEL UP.
- A Toast With Tiësto at Wet Republic: The winner and three friends get to raise a glass with the famed Dutch producer before his show at Wet Republic Ultra Pool at MGM Grand Resort & Casino on Saturday, June 17. Plus, each guest will take home an exclusive autographed apparel package from the Tiësto Las Vegas pop-up store.
- Ultimate Marquee Dayclub Experience With Andrew Rayel: The winner and five friends will receive a luxurious day at Marquee Dayclub at the Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas and a meet & greet with producer Andrew Rayel. Along with a complimentary daybed, the group will receive $1,000 worth of food and beverages, plus swag bags for all.
Head over to the EDC Week Charity Auction and start your bidding now. We couldn’t do this without your help, Headliners!