Camp EDC 2019
An elevated Camp EDC experience returns to Vegas! Campers can look forward to shorter wait times on arrival, a stronger power grid, more bathrooms, showers, improved site layout, wayfinding, new activities, and more.
Meet the ShiftPod2
Constructed with weather-resistant, multilayered, ultra-reflective fabric to help protect against the elements, the ShiftPod2 is a 12.5′ x 12.5′ x 6’10” advanced shelter system that has been a staple of campers and festivalgoers all over the world. At Camp EDC, each ShiftPod2 will be air-conditioned and set up on a cushy artificial grass floor for added comfort.
Desert Rose Features
The Desert Rose Premium Camping package offers spacious setups for 2 people, with proper beds, linens, pillows, and air-conditioning provided. All you need are your personal items and two travel locks for your ShiftPod2. Check out Camp EDC Entry for check-in information, and see Camp EDC Guidelines for our recommended packing list and tent camping policies.
- View Features List
- 4 nights (Thurs–Mon)
- 1 vehicle pass included
- ShiftPod2 advanced shelter system, fully enclosed for dust control and designed for heat reflection
- Cushy artificial grass floor
- Power strip
- Air conditioner
- Small hanging lamp
- 1 queen-size or 2 twin high-quality raised air mattresses (select preferred bed types at checkout)
- Bedding including pillows, pillow cases, duvet, and flat/fitted sheets
- 2 lockable zippered tent doors (bring 2 travel-size locks)
- 5 zippered tent window flaps
- Toilets and free shower facilities provided
- Access to GA+ toilets inside the festival
- Closer access to campers-only festival entrance and the Mesa
- Exclusive in/out privileges to and from the festival (during festival hours) via dedicated campers-only festival entrance
- Grill/cook your own food, right at your campsite! Camp EDC welcomes small, portable propane grills/stoves (with small tanks, up to 4 lbs per group). Campfires and butane torches are NOT allowed.