You’ve made countless memories at EDC. Let us help you make the best one of all: your wedding! Insomniac offers complete wedding packages for legal unions, as well as non-legal commitment ceremonies and vow renewals. Grab your lover, your partner, or your festie bestie, and pledge your love Under the Electric Sky.
Note: All wedding participants and guests must have EDC tickets, purchased separately.
An EDC Las Vegas wedding offers everything you need for your special day! Each package includes:
- An EDC minister
- Use of the Daisy Electric Bouquet
- Reserved time slot
- Option to play personal music
- Commemorative certificate
- Refreshing bubbly cider for the couple
- Mini dessert for couple
- Wedding lounge for couple to freshen up
- Wedding souvenir for the couple
- Complimentary locker for use on day of wedding (Items must be retrieved by 4:30am, when last wedding is conducted. Items left behind will be taken to Lost & Found.)
- An amazing team of wedding coordinators to iron out your details!
Please fill out the form HERE for more information about legal unions!
- Do we need to make a reservation for a free vow renewal or commitment ceremony?
No. The free commitment/vow renewal ceremonies or are conducted on a first come, first served basis each night of EDC Las Vegas.
- Does the purchase of a wedding package grant us access into the festival?
No, a wedding reservation does not include entry into EDC Las Vegas. All participants and guests must purchase their tickets separately.
- We are traveling from out of state; can we use a marriage license from our hometown?
For a legal wedding, a marriage license from the state of Nevada is required. Find out how to get one!
- Can a same-sex couple have a legal union performed at EDC Las Vegas?
Yes! Same-sex marriage is legal in Nevada and encouraged at EDC. Just make sure you get your marriage license first!