Passes may be sold out—but that doesn’t mean you have to miss out!
We want to make EDC Las Vegas an event that everyone can attend. If you weren’t able to secure passes during the on-sale, you can always join our waitlist. Just select your preferred festival or camping pass and enter your email and credit card information. Once a festival or camping pass becomes available, we’ll charge your card.
- What is the waitlist?
The waitlist is here to let us know you are interested in attending an event after the tickets have sold out. In the event tickets become available, they will be issued to people on the waitlist on a first come first served basis.
- How do waitlist tickets become available?
In the case that a Headliner can no longer attend or has not made their payments on time, a ticket will become available.
- Why do I need to put my credit card information down?
This is to make sure that if a ticket becomes available, you are first to secure the ticket, and it will not be issued to anyone else.
- Am I guaranteed a ticket if I am on the waiting list and gave my credit card information?
No. Getting on the waitlist guarantees you a position to get tickets, if and when they become available, on a first come first served basis.
- When will waitlist tickets be released?
Waitlist tickets will be released as they become available.
- What is the price for waitlist tickets?
- Is there a payment plan for waitlist tickets?
Currently, there is not a payment plan option for waitlist tickets. Your card will be charged in full if a ticket becomes available.
- Can I request more than one ticket on the waitlist?
You will be able to purchase up to two (2) tickets using the waitlist.
- Are there fees for the waitlist?
There is a $10 processing fee added to each ticket secured through the waitlist in addition to ticketing taxes and service fees.
- Can I be on both a festival pass and a camping pass waitlist?
Yes, you can be on a waitlist for both a festival pass and camping pass.
- What if I’m on multiple festival pass waitlists? How will I know which festival pass I will get?
Once one of your selected ticket type becomes available, your order will be confirmed and your other waitlist entries will be voided. Limit 2 waitlist tickets per person can be secured.
- What if I’m on multiple camping pass waitlists? How will I know if I get a ShiftPod or an RV?
Once one of your selected camping options becomes available, your order will be confirmed and your other waitlist entries will be voided. Limit 1 waitlist camping pass per person can be secured.
- Are waitlist tickets different than regular tickets?
No, they are identical.
- Will waitlist tickets be mailed to me or must I get them at will call?
Waitlist tickets will be mailed to you if they were confirmed before May 12, 2021. Otherwise, they will need to be picked up at the box office on the festival grounds.
- Can I cancel my waitlist if I decide in no longer want to go?
Requests can be cancelled up until it's processed and placed into an order. Please call 800-594-8499 or email email@example.com.