A GA ticket grants you entry through the gates of EDC, where you are free to wander and explore this colorful world of fantastically costumed performers, mesmerizing art and visual effects, and multiple stages of world-class music and cutting-edge production.
A handling fee of $10 is added to every ticket order. $1 from every ticket will be donated to support nonprofit charitable organizations. Beware of scalpers and scammers! See our Ticketing FAQ for answers to your ticketing questions. You must be 18+ to enter the festival.
Explore, Engage, Energize and Enjoy! A spectacular adventure awaits you with the EDC Las Vegas VIP Experience.
A handling fee of $10 is added to every ticket order. $1 from every ticket will be donated to support nonprofit charitable organizations. Beware of scalpers and scammers! See our Ticketing FAQ for answers to your ticketing questions. To enter VIP areas, you must be 21+ and present a valid photo ID — either a US driver’s license/ID or a US/foreign passport. Learn more about Ages & ID.
- Dedicated VIP viewing decks at kineticFIELD, cosmicMEADOW & circuitGROUNDS
- Dedicated VIP dance areas & lounge at neonGARDEN
- EDC VIP Info Booth: dedicated concierge available from open to close to answer questions about your VIP experience
- VIP Ferris wheel
- Blind Owl Bistro & Burlesque show
- Complimentary body paint & beauty bar
- Complimentary oxygen bar
- Kandi bracelet making station
- EDC Unity Wall: share your message of love with fellow VIP Headliners
- VIP ball pit — a Headliner favorite!
- Giant Jenga, pool tables, ping-pong, Connect Four, chess and more
- Interactive photo booths at kineticFIELD, circuitGROUNDS & neonGARDEN
- Water refill station at kineticFIELD
- Coffee bar
- Fresh juice bar
- Dedicated gourmet food trucks: offerings will include vegetarian, vegan & gluten-free options
- Beats & Breakfast at kineticFIELD: complimentary, 4–6am, includes fruit salad, orange juice, bagels, bananas, pastries & more (first come, first served while supplies last)
- Dedicated, expedited VIP entrances into the festival
- Custom commemorative EDC VIP show lanyard
- Air-conditioned bathrooms at kineticFIELD, circuitGROUNDS & neonGARDEN
- Full cash bars offering signature EDC cocktails
- Cell phone charging stations at kineticFIELD, circuitGROUNDS & neonGARDEN
- Chill zones featuring additional seating, misters, and areas to relax, refresh and rehydrate
NEW IN VIP
- VIP mobile charging lockers available for 1, 2 or 3-day rentals
- Dedicated VIP Fast-Pass lanes for various carnival rides in GA
- EDC Park with jungle gym, viewing areas and swings
- Custom-designed commemorative EDC pendants for purchase
- Headliner Challenges: daily dance-offs, steps-per-day challenge, most creative totem design awards, and more!
Enjoy the exclusive side of EDC! Our Marquee SkyDeck tables offer prime stage views and private table service for you and your friends. All members of your party must be 21+ and provide valid photo ID at check-in. Your SkyDeck wristband will provide access to all GA, VIP, and SkyDeck areas.
Package information and pricing coming soon! To register your interest, complete the inquiry form below or email SkyDeck@insomniac.com. Please include your desired date and the number of people in your party.
Each Marquee SkyDeck package includes:
- A private table on the Marquee SkyDeck with premier views of kineticFIELD
- Dedicated SkyDeck check-in tent where we welcome you with a glass of champagne
- Golf Cart transportation from private check-in tent to your table
- Full bottle service menu & dedicated servers for the evening
- Private, air-conditioned VIP restroom facilities
- Marquee SkyDeck step & repeat photo op upon entry into area
- Special take-home SkyDeck lanyard & show laminate
Additional Package Enhancements & Add-On Options:
- Multi-day SkyDeck packages available by request
- Excusive front-of-house private deck built in the middle of the crowd (limited availability)
- Large group pricing for 20–30 people, available by request
- Table location upgrade: lock in a guaranteed front-row spot!
- Gourmet food options available for preorder and delivery to your table
- Helicopter transportation to EDC Las Vegas
- Marquee SkyDeck custom-designed commemorative necklace
- Personally engraved SkyDeck champagne bucket
You’ve made countless memories at EDC. Let us help you make the best one of all: your wedding! Insomniac will offer legal unions (including same-sex marriage), as well as commitment ceremonies and vow renewals by a themed minister of your choice. Grab your lover, your partner, or your festie bestie, and pledge your love Under the Electric Sky. To register for a wedding package, please complete the inquiry form below. If you have questions about EDC weddings, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
PRICE: $403 (includes taxes/fees)
- EDC minister provided
- Includes use of Electric Daisy bouquet
- Six (6) ceremony photos
- Option to play your own music during ceremony
- Minister handles legal filing
- Commemorative certificate
- Reserved time slot (15 minutes)
- Available hours: 8pm–4:45am
- Participants and guests must have EDC tickets
- Marriage license required for legal weddings
- A short but sweet, non-legal ceremony binding any couple or group together in love/friendship
- Photographer available to take photos using your personal camera or phone
- First-come, first-served (no reservations available)
- Available hours: 8pm–4am
- Participants and guests must have EDC tickets
- No marriage license required
For legal weddings, you are responsible for obtaining a marriage license prior to arrival. Licenses can be obtained from the Clark County Marriage Bureau, located at 201 Clark Ave., Las Vegas, NV 89155. There is no waiting period. The Bureau is open 24 hours on weekends and from 8am-midnight on weekdays. At off-peak times, the process takes only 15-30 minutes; you may experience delays on Saturdays and holidays. Bring $77 (cash only), plus a valid photo ID for each person. Learn more. Vow renewals and non-legal commitment ceremonies do not require marriage licenses.
Q: Do we need to make a reservation for a free vow renewal or commitment ceremony?
A: No. The free commitment/vow renewal ceremonies or are conducted on a first come, first served basis each night of EDC Las Vegas.
Q: Does the purchase of a wedding package grant us access into the festival?
A: No, a wedding reservation does not include entry into EDC Las Vegas. All participants and guests must purchase their tickets separately.
Q: We are traveling from out of state; can we use a marriage license from our hometown?
A: For a legal wedding, a marriage license from the state of Nevada is required. Licenses can be obtained from the Clark County Marriage Bureau, located at 201 Clark Ave., Las Vegas, NV 89155. There is no waiting period. The Bureau is open 24 hours on weekends and from 8am-midnight on weekdays. At off-peak times, the process takes only 15–30 minutes; you may experience delays on Saturdays and holidays. Bring $60 (cash only), plus a valid photo ID for each person. Learn more. Vow renewals and non-legal commitment ceremonies do not require marriage licenses.
Store your stuff securely, and keep your cell phone powered up! Lockers allow you unlimited in-and-out access throughout the weekend, and each one features a universal cell phone charger. Lockers measure approximately 8″H x 12″W x 18″D.
Pro tip: The lockers make a great meeting point for your group!
Reserve early! A limited number of $65 lockers are available before the price increases.
Q: Are tickets expected to sell out?
A: Tickets will sell out. Get yours now so you don’t miss the adventure!
Q: What payment methods can be used to purchase tickets?
A: Credit and debit cards are accepted.
Q: What is the maximum number of tickets I can buy?
A: Tickets are limited to four (4) per person.
Q: Can I buy a one-day pass?
A: We offer only 3-day passes, but SkyDeck packages are available on a single-day basis.
Q: Can I upgrade my GA tickets to VIP?
A: Upgrades may be available if VIP tickets have not sold out. Contact Front Gate Tickets for more information.
Q: What if I accidentally bought VIP tickets and I’m under 21?
A: You must be 21 or older to enter the venue with a VIP wristband. To receive a refund, you must provide proof that you are under 21 years of age. Please contact Front Gate Tickets.
Q: Can I get a VIP package if some members of my group are under 21?
A: No, only those 21 or older are permitted to enter VIP areas; and you must be 21 or older to enter the venue with a VIP ticket.
Q: Should I receive a confirmation email for my purchase?
A: You should receive a confirmation email within moments of purchase. If you do not (be sure to check your junk folder), please contact Front Gate Tickets.
Q: What if I purchased tickets but my card hasn’t been charged yet?
A: Your card should be charged within two business days. If you do not see the charge on your account, please contact Front Gate Tickets.
Q: How can I avoid ticket fraud?
A: The best way to avoid ticket fraud is to buy directly from Front Gate. DO NOT purchase from scalpers. If you arrive at the venue with an illegitimate ticket, you will be turned away, and no refund will be provided.
Q: I ordered my tickets to be shipped to me. When will I receive them?
A: Your ticket will arrive in a special EDC box with other collectible items. Please note that you will receive only one box and one set of collectibles per order. All ticket boxes will be shipped together, approximately one month prior to the event.
Q: I need to pick up my tickets at Will Call. When and where can I do that?
A: The box office is located at Mandalay Bay on the Vegas Strip. View location and hours.
Q: I live outside of the US. Will you ship my tickets, or will I pick them up at Will Call?
A: We will ship to all 50 US states and Canada. Additional fees apply to shipments to Canada. All others will be held at Will Call.
Q: The event’s almost here! Where are my tickets?
A: If you do not receive your tickets within two weeks of the event, please contact Front Gate Tickets.
Q: I’m buying multiple tickets. Can I transfer some of them to friends?
A: You may purchase tickets on behalf of your friends, but once theirs is scanned, it is non-transferable. And for security purposes, they will not be able to discuss the specifics of your order with ticketing representatives.
Q: Can I use my 3-day pass to get three people in on one day instead of just using it once per day?
A: No. A 3-day pass is good for only one scan per day.
Q: I can’t make it one of the days. Can I let a friend use my ticket after I have?
A: No, your ticket is not transferable.
Q: Why Father’s Day weekend?
A: Father’s Day weekend, historically, has had the best weather conditions. It’s also a holiday that can be celebrated any day or even multiple days. Lots of Insomniac team members, including our CEO, are dads. We just take our much-needed family time after the show!
DO NOT PUT ON YOUR WRISTBAND UNTIL THE DAY OF THE FESTIVAL. Your RFID wristband is your ticket into the festival. To enable customer support and receive the best experience, you must register your wristband. Each wristband can be registered only once, and only to one person.
If a wristband is lost, stolen or damaged, only the person who registered it will be authorized to receive customer support. A $40 surcharge will apply for each wristband replacement. Note that while you can get customer support inside the venue with a registered wristband, you cannot pick up your wristband at Will Call if your name is not under billing or shipping address.
Need help? Visit Front Gate support or call 888-512-SHOW. If you are having wristband issues on-site or need to pick yours up at Will Call, please visit the venue box office.
REGISTER YOUR WRISTBAND
Before putting on your wristband, you will first need to register it. You’ll be asked for the UID numbers on the back. When registering, please remember this important info:
- Register the wristband only to the person who will actually be wearing it and attending the festival.
- Wristbands can be registered only once.
- No changes can be made after you have registered a wristband.
- You can register only one wristband per person.
- Having a registered wristband is the best way to get customer support.
PUT IT ON YOUR RIGHT WRIST
When you’re ready to enter the festival for the weekend, insert your right hand through the band and position it comfortably on your wrist. We recommend leaving roughly enough space to fit a finger beneath the band. Slowly pull the cloth through the wristband’s lock, ensuring that it’s securely fastened. Remember: Absolutely no ins/outs are allowed, and each wristband can be scanned into the event only once per day.
DO NOT subject your sensitive RFID wristband to fire, cutting, excessive twisting, pulling, stretching or customization. All wristbands will be checked by staff for proper application. Anyone in possession of a wristband that has been tampered with or altered in any way is subject to ejection from the festival grounds without refund.
Q: Why should I register my wristband online?
A: By registering your wristband, you are personalizing it to you, and only you! In the event that your wristband is lost or has been tampered with, we will be able to issue a new one with the information you provided upon registration.
Q: I lost my wristband! How do I get a replacement one?
A: If you lose your wristband, visit our off-site box office located at the Mandalay Bay Hotel for a replacement. You must present your order number and a valid matching photo ID in order to get your wristband reissued. If you are not the original purchaser, you must show a photocopy of the credit card used to purchase the ticket and a photocopy of the ID that matches the order information. We also need to know the UID number of the lost wristband to deactivate it. There is a $40 surcharge for replacement wristbands, and the festival is NOT responsible for lost or damaged wristbands.
MAIN BOX OFFICE & WILL CALL
South Convention Center, Bayside F
3950 S Las Vegas Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89119
Wed & Thurs: 2pm–midnight