An elevated Camp EDC experience returns to Vegas! Campers can look forward to shorter wait times on arrival, a stronger power grid, more bathrooms, showers, improved site layout, wayfinding, new activities, and more.
NOTE: Only ONE (1) Camp EDC Pass is needed per RV (for up to 8 people, not to exceed the maximum legal capacity of your RV). No need for each camper to buy an individual camping pass!
Camp EDC passes DO NOT include festival passes. All campers must have an EDC Las Vegas festival pass in order to be admitted into the campground. Festival passes are no longer available for purchase.
RV Camping Features
Drive your own RV on-site! Camp EDC offers a power hookup, RV water refills, and pump-outs for an extra charge. RV groups will be limited to the vehicle’s specified sleeping capacity, up to a maximum of 8 people per RV site. Find out about acceptable RV types and policies on our Camp EDC Guidelines page, and check out Camp EDC Entry for check-in information.
- View Features
- 4 nights (Thurs–Sun)
- Power options will be available. They must be ordered in advance at purchase checkout (see pricing below). We require a minimum 75-foot power cable with 30- or 50-amp connector. Please check our Camp EDC Entry & Hours page for specific details.
- Water and pump-out services will be available for purchase on-site at the Camp EDC RV Services Booth located in the Mesa, as well as the Camp Host Chill Zone locations in the RV Camping areas. Services will be available Thursday–Sunday, 8am–8pm. Monday we will offer a drive thru pump out for those that want to empty their tank before they hit the road.
- An additional vehicle may be added at checkout (see pricing below). Parking for all additional vehicles will be located in the Turquoise Lot. Additional vehicles will not be allowed to enter the RV Camping area.
- Access to porta-potties and free showers
- Exclusive in/out privileges to and from the festival (during festival hours) via dedicated campers-only festival entrance.
- Grill/cook your own food, right at your campsite! Camp EDC welcomes small, portable propane grills/stoves (with small tanks, up to 4 lbs per group). Campfires and butane torches are NOT allowed.
- 4 nights (Thurs–Sun)
RV Camping Add-Ons
Power Hookups do not include RV camping passes. All RV campsites will need to secure an RV camping pass alongside any power hookups needed. We offer 30-amp and 50-amp power.
An additional vehicle may be added at checkout (see pricing on ticketing page). Parking for all additional vehicles will be located in the Turquoise Lot. Additional vehicles will not be allowed to enter the RV Camping area to park with the RV.