Drive your own RV on-site, where we offer a power hookup, RV water refills, and pump-outs for an extra charge. RV groups will be limited to the vehicle’s specified sleeping capacity, up to a maximum of 8 people per RV site. Find out about acceptable RV types and policies on our Camp EDC Guidelines page, and check out Camp EDC Entry for check-in information.
- View Features
- 4 nights (Thurs–Mon)
- 15-foot x 50-foot parking space
- Power options will be available. They must be ordered in advance at purchase checkout (see pricing below) and require a minimum 75-foot power cable with 30- or 50-amp connector. Please check our Camp EDC Entry & Hours page for specific details.
- Water and pump-out vouchers will be available for purchase on-site at the Camp EDC General Store (pricing TBA).
- An additional vehicle may be added at checkout (see pricing below). Parking for all additional vehicles will be located in a lot adjacent to the campground.
- Access to porta-potties and free showers
- Exclusive camper-only access to The Mesa
- Exclusive in/out privileges to and from the festival (during festival hours) via dedicated campers-only festival entrance
- Grill/cook your own food, right at your campsite! Camp EDC welcomes small, portable propane or butane grills/stoves (with small tanks, up to 4 lbs per group). Campfires and butane torches are NOT allowed.
110-Volt. Includes all taxes & fees.
220-Volt. Includes all taxes & fees.
Per vehicle. Includes all taxes & fees.