Camp EDC 2019
An elevated Camp EDC experience returns to Vegas! Campers can look forward to shorter wait times on arrival, a stronger power grid, more bathrooms, showers, improved site layout, wayfinding, new activities, and more.
RV Camping Features
Drive your own RV on-site! Camp EDC offers a power hookup, RV water refills, and pump-outs for an extra charge. RV groups will be limited to the vehicle’s specified sleeping capacity, up to a maximum of 8 people per RV site. Find out about acceptable RV types and policies on our Camp EDC Guidelines page, and check out Camp EDC Entry for check-in information.
- View Features
- 4 nights (Thurs–Mon)
- Power options will be available. They must be ordered in advance at purchase checkout (see pricing below) and require a minimum 75-foot power cable with 30- or 50-amp connector. Please check our Camp EDC Entry & Hours page for specific details.
- Water and pump-out package vouchers will be available for $80 purchase on-site at the Camp EDC General Store. Services will be available Friday–Sunday, 7am–7pm.These services will be sold together as a package and cannot be split between RVs.
- An additional vehicle may be added at checkout (see pricing below). Parking for all additional vehicles will be located in a lot adjacent to the campground.
- Access to porta-potties and free showers
- Exclusive camper-only access to The Mesa
- Exclusive in/out privileges to and from the festival (during festival hours) via dedicated campers-only festival entrance
- Grill/cook your own food, right at your campsite! Camp EDC welcomes small, portable propane grills/stoves (with small tanks, up to 4 lbs per group). Campfires and butane torches are NOT allowed.
- 4 nights (Thurs–Mon)
CAMPING PASSES DO NOT INCLUDE FESTIVAL PASSES. TICKETS MUST BE PURCHASED SEPARATELY.
+ Fees & Taxes
+ Fees & TaxesBook Camping
MONTHLY PAYMENT PLAN
Due Upon PurchaseBook Camping
Due 15th of the Month
BIWEEKLY PAYMENT PLAN
Available February 1–15
Due Upon PurchaseBuy Tickets
Due 1st & 15th of the Month
RV Power Options
Additional Parking Pass
An Additional Parking Pass allows for members of your group who are arriving separately.
- Only one Additional Parking Pass will be allowed per campsite.
- Each RV campsite is allowed a maximum of eight (8) people, including guests using an Additional Parking Pass.
- Each Additional Parking Pass is good for one (1) vehicle for the entire weekend.
- Additional Parking will be open during normal camping check-in hours.
- Cars entering the Additional Parking lot may not have more passengers than the vehicle’s legal capacity. No vehicles over a capacity of eight are allowed.
- All passengers must have a valid wristband.
- No vehicle movement will be permitted once parked; vehicles that leave the parking lot after being scanned will not be allowed re-entry to the parking lot. Campers will be allowed in/out privileges to their parked vehicles during the weekend.
*Amounts listed are based on the current tier. Prices include taxes, fees, shipping, and layaway charge. Any defaulted layaway plans are subject to a non-refundable fee.