Camp EDC 2020
An elevated Camp EDC experience returns to Vegas! Campers can look forward to shorter wait times on arrival, a stronger power grid, more bathrooms, showers, improved site layout, wayfinding, new activities, and more.
NOTE: Only ONE (1) Camp EDC Pass is needed per RV (for up to 8 people, not to exceed the maximum legal capacity of your RV). No need for each camper to buy an individual camping pass!
Camp EDC passes DO NOT include festival passes. All campers must have an EDC Las Vegas festival pass in order to be admitted into the campground. Festival passes are no longer available for purchase.
RV Camping Pass
TURQUOISE: a new adjacent lot behind the grandstands. This area will feature a chill zone, food trucks, general store, and dedicated bathrooms and showers. We advise bringing a bicycle or non-motorized scooter, as this area is a bit farther from the Mesa than the other RVs.
Check out the map for more details!
RV Camping Features
Drive your own RV on-site! Camp EDC offers a power hookup, RV water refills, and pump-outs for an extra charge. RV groups will be limited to the vehicle’s specified sleeping capacity, up to a maximum of 8 people per RV site. Find out about acceptable RV types and policies on our Camp EDC Guidelines page, and check out Camp EDC Entry for check-in information.
- View Features
- 4 nights (Thurs–Mon)
- Power options will be available. They must be ordered in advance at purchase checkout (see pricing below) and require a minimum 75-foot power cable with 30- or 50-amp connector. Please check our Camp EDC Entry & Hours page for specific details.
- Water and pump-out package vouchers will be available for purchase on-site at the Camp EDC General Store. Services will be available Friday–Sunday, 7am–7pm.These services will be sold together as a package and cannot be split between RVs.
- An additional vehicle may be added at checkout (see pricing below). Parking for all additional vehicles will be located in a lot adjacent to the campground.
- Access to porta-potties and free showers
- Exclusive in/out privileges to and from the festival (during festival hours) via dedicated campers-only festival entrance
- Grill/cook your own food, right at your campsite! Camp EDC welcomes small, portable propane grills/stoves (with small tanks, up to 4 lbs per group). Campfires and butane torches are NOT allowed.
- 4 nights (Thurs–Mon)
RV Camping Add-Ons
Power Hookups do not include RV camping passes. All RV campsites will need to secure an RV camping pass alongside any power hookups needed.