Meet the ShiftPod2
Constructed with weather-resistant, multilayered, ultra-reflective fabric to help protect against the elements, the ShiftPod2 is a 12.5′ x 12.5′ x 6’10” advanced shelter system that has been a staple of campers and festivalgoers all over the world. At Camp EDC, each ShiftPod2 will be air-conditioned and set up on a cushy artificial grass floor for added comfort.
Moon Glow Camping
Moon Glow Camping comes with pre-setup, air-conditioned ShiftPod2 tents for up to 4 people. All you need are your bedding, personal items, and two travel locks for your ShiftPod2. Check out Camp EDC Entry for check-in information, and see Camp EDC Guidelines for our recommended packing list and tent camping policies.
- View Features List
- 4 nights (Thurs–Mon)
- ShiftPod2 advanced shelter system, fully enclosed for dust control and designed for heat reflection
- Adjustable air conditioner
- 1 vehicle pass included (additional passes available for purchase at checkout)
- Interior string lights
- Cushy artificial grass floor
- 4-port USB strip
- 2 lockable zippered tent doors (bring 2 travel-size locks)
- 5 zippered tent window flaps
- Car parking within walking distance
- Porta-potties and free shower facilities provided
- Exclusive camper-only access to the Mesa
- Exclusive in/out privileges to and from the festival (during festival hours) via dedicated campers-only festival entrance
- Grill/cook your own food, right at your campsite! Camp EDC welcomes small, portable propane or butane grills/stoves (with small tanks, up to 4 lbs per group). Campfires and butane torches are NOT allowed.
NOTE: Upon check-in, one person from each EDC tent camping group must present a credit card with a matching valid photo ID. A temporary $250 hold will be placed on the credit card until the tent and equipment are inspected upon checkout. You are responsible for any and all damages to the tent and equipment while in your possession and any repair costs and/or excessive cleaning costs incurred as a result of your use of the tent and equipment.