To enter Camp EDC, you must: be 18+, be wearing your festival wristband (purchased separately), and have your camping pass in hand. If your festival and/or camping passes are being held at Will Call, you must first visit the off-site box office (see address and hours below) and present your order number, credit card, and photo ID to pick them up.
Daily Festival Hours
Full grounds open: 7:00pm–5:30am
World Market Center
475 S Grand Central Pkwy
Las Vegas, NV 89106
Camp EDC Hours
Thursday, May 18th, 9am – Monday, May 22nd, 5pm. All campers must be fully packed and vacating the campground by 5pm on Monday, May 22nd.
Camp EDC Check-In
- Thursday, May 18th: 8am – 2am
- Friday, May 19th: 8am–2pm – please note festival traffic begins arriving at 2pm so wait times could be longer.
- Saturday, May 20th: 8am–2pm – please note festival traffic begins arriving at 2pm so wait times could be longer.
- Sunday, May 21st: 8am – 2pm – please note festival traffic begins arriving at 2pm so wait times could be longer.
Please arrive only during the check-in hours posted, and allow extra time for unexpected delays, as closing times are strict. If you arrive late, we will not be able to admit you into the campground until check-in opens the following day.
If you are arriving after your group has already checked in to the campground and claimed your campsite; if you are driving you must have or purchase the blue lot parking pass to enter the Blue Lot, park, gather your items, and proceed to the check in tent. You must provide your group’s camping confirmation email and your personal festival wristband. Camping wristbands will be granted only if your campsite’s capacity has not yet been reached (e.g., each Moon Glow campsite will receive up to four camping wristbands total). Please keep in mind our check-in hours, as arrivals outside of these times will not be accommodated.
Ins & Outs
- All campers will have in/out privileges to and from the festival (during festival hours) and a dedicated campers-only festival entrance.
- Campers must scan in & out when going from the campground to the festival and vice versa. This is required in order to gain re-entry.
- Campers with a valid Camp EDC wristband are allowed to leave Camp EDC on foot.
- Festival goers who do not have valid Camp EDC wristbands will not have in/out privileges from the festival to the campground or access to the campground at any time.
ShiftPod Camping Check-In
If you purchase camping with your festival tickets, you will receive your ShiftPod laminates and vehicle pass(es) in your ticket box. If you purchase camping separately, your ShiftPod laminates and vehicle pass(es) will be delivered separately. If your festival and/or camping passes are being held at Will Call, you must first visit the off-site box office (see address and hours above) and present your order number, credit card, and photo ID to pick them up. You will NOT be able to pick up festival wristbands, laminates or decals onsite. Approximately 10 days prior to the event you will receive an email notification to pay the $250 ShiftPod deposit as well as register the guests at your campsite. Doing this process before you arrive will save time at check in.
Parking & Decal
Please have your Blue Lot decal on your windshield and ready to be scanned as you enter the Blue Lot parking area. All Headliners in the vehicle will be visually checked for festival wristbands. Once clear, you will be directed to park, grab your stuff, and head to the check-in area.
Wristbands & Laminates
Please have your group together at check-in, and be prepared to present the laminate you received in the mail. Your laminate and festival wristbands will be scanned, and the names and cell phone numbers of the people in your party will be added to the system for text notification of your ShiftPod address (you will have an opportunity to do this online when you pay your deposit to help save time at check-in). You will then receive your camping wristbands, which are limited to: up to 4 people for Moon Glow and up to 2 people for Desert Rose. For any groups arriving at different times, a second vehicle pass must be pre-purchased if they will be parking in the Blue Lot.
You will then proceed to the security search. All persons entering the campground will be thoroughly searched, and prohibited items will not be allowed.
Once searched, you will be directed to the ShiftPod address assigned to you at check-in. Please attach your locks upon arrival at your ShiftPod.
You must check in together to receive adjacent campsites. We provide a shaded hangout area in the Blue Lot, before you get to the check-in, where you can wait for your friends.
RV Camping Check-In
If you purchase camping with your festival tickets, you will receive your RV decal and any additional vehicle passes in your ticket box. If you purchase camping separately, your RV decal and any additional vehicle passes will be delivered separately. If your festival and/or camping passes are being held at Will Call, you must first visit the off-site box office (see address and hours above) and present your order number, credit card, and photo ID to pick them up. You will NOT be able to pick up festival wristbands, laminates or decals onsite.
Please make sure your RV Decal is visible and accessible on your windshield before your arrive. Your festival wristband will be scanned upon entry, along with your RV decal. Each group member will then also be given a camping wristband—up to the vehicle’s specified sleeping capacity, with a maximum of 8 people per RV site.
Your RV will then receive a thorough search. All RVs will be checked to ensure they:
- Qualify as an appropriate vehicle type: a Class A, B, or C RV/trailer, truck camper, or fifth wheel with a separate on-board generator.
- You may not exceed the total permitted length of 45 feet, including tow vehicle if applicable. Tow vehicles must remain attached to pull-trailer at all times.
- Have a working air conditioner powered by a built-in, non-engine-driven generator. Please keep in mind that external gas generators are not permitted in the campground.
- Are equipped with a power cable totaling 75 feet in length, if you purchased power. A TT-30P connector is required for 30-amp cables, while 50-amp cables will require a 14-50P connector. Power cords will not be available in the campground. If you do not bring the proper power cord, you risk not being able to plug into our power grid. Refunds for unused power purchases will not be granted.
- Due to the layout of the power grid, the RV campground will be divided into areas based on power type: dry camping (no power option), 30-amp, or 50-amp.
- Staking anything into the ground is not permitted, so please plan accordingly.
If you and another RV camping group arrive together, you may be assigned adjacent campsites, as long as you are in the same power category (dry, 30/50A). “Saving spots” is not allowed, and campsites will be assigned on a first come, first served basis. Please plan accordingly!