To enter Camp EDC, you must: be 18+, be wearing your festival wristband (purchased separately), and have your camping pass in hand. If your festival and/or camping passes are being held at Will Call, you must first visit the off-site box office (see address and hours below) and present your order number, credit card, and photo ID to pick them up.
Daily Festival Hours
- Full grounds open: 7pm-5:30am
World Market Center, Pavilion 3
209 S Grand Central Parkway
Las Vegas, NV 89106
Wed 5/16 & Thurs 5/17: 2pm–midnight
Friday 5/17: 11am–3am
Saturday 5/18: 2pm–2am
Sunday 5/19: 2pm–midnight
Camp EDC Hours
Thursday, May 16, 3pm – Monday, May 20, 7pm. All campers must be fully packed and vacating the campground by 7pm on Monday, May 20.
Camp EDC Check-In
- Thursday, May 16: 12pm–2am
- Friday, May 17: 9am–2pm
- Saturday, May 18: 9am–2pm
Please arrive only during the check-in hours posted, and allow extra time for unexpected delays, as closing times are strict. If you arrive late, we will not be able to admit you into the campground until check-in opens the following day.
If you are arriving after your group has already checked in to the campground and claimed your campsite, you will need to visit Camp EDC Ticket Help to claim your camping wristband. You must provide your group’s camping confirmation email and your personal festival ticket. Camping wristbands will be granted only if your campsite’s capacity has not yet been reached (e.g., each Moon Glow campsite will receive up to four camping wristbands total). Please keep in mind our check-in hours, as arrivals outside of these times will not be accommodated.
Camp EDC Ticket Help
- Thursday, May 16: 2pm–1am
- Friday, May 17: 8am–1pm
- Saturday, May 18: 8am–1pm
Ins & Outs
- All campers will have in/out privileges to and from the festival (during festival hours) and a dedicated campers-only festival entrance.
- Campers must scan in & out when going from the campground to the festival and vice versa. This is required in order to gain re-entry.
- Campers with a valid Camp EDC wristband are allowed to leave Camp EDC on foot.
- Festivalgoers who do not have valid Camp EDC wristbands will not have in/out privileges from the festival to the campground or access to the campground at any time.
ShiftPod Camping Check-In
If you purchase camping with your festival tickets, you will receive your ShiftPod laminates and vehicle pass(es) in your ticket box. If you purchase camping separately, your ShiftPod laminates and vehicle pass(es) will be delivered separately. If your festival and/or camping passes are being held at Will Call, you must first visit the off-site box office (see address and hours above) and present your order number, credit card, and photo ID to pick them up.
Wristbands & Decals
Your festival wristband will be scanned upon entry, along with your vehicle decal and ShiftPod laminates. Each group member will then also be given a camping wristband—up to 4 people for Moon Glow Camping or 2 people for Desert Rose Camping. For Moon Glow group members arriving at different times, a second vehicle decal will be needed; each passenger will be given a camping wristband (up to 4 total for both vehicles).
After your festival wristband is scanned and your group receives their camping wristbands, you will be directed to the campground parking lot. No vehicle movement will be permitted once parked; vehicles that leave the parking lot after being scanned will not be allowed re-entry to the parking lot. Campers will be allowed in/out privileges to their parked vehicles during the weekend.
You will then proceed to the security search. All persons entering the campground will be thoroughly searched, and prohibited items will not be allowed.
Once searched, you will be directed to your ShiftPod address, where you will turn in your laminate for access into your ShiftPod (all ShiftPods will be pre-locked). You must then fasten your own two travel-size locks to your ShiftPod.
If you and another group of laminate holders arrive together, you may be assigned adjacent campsites. “Saving spots” is not allowed, and ShiftPods will be assigned on a first come, first served basis. Please plan accordingly!
RV Camping Check-In
If you purchase camping with your festival tickets, you will receive your RV decal and any additional vehicle passes in your ticket box. If you purchase camping separately, your RV decal and any additional vehicle passes will be delivered separately. If your festival and/or camping passes are being held at Will Call, you must first visit the off-site box office (see address and hours above) and present your order number, credit card, and photo ID to pick them up.
Your festival wristband will be scanned upon entry, along with your RV decal or hangtag. Each group member will then also be given a camping wristband—up to the vehicle’s specified sleeping capacity, with a maximum of 8 people per RV site.
Your RV will then receive a thorough search and an assigned parking space. All RVs will be checked to ensure they:
- Qualify as an appropriate vehicle type: a Class A, B, or C RV/trailer, truck camper, or fifth wheel with a separate on-board generator.
- Do not exceed the total permitted length of 45 feet, including tow vehicle if applicable. If your tow vehicle causes you to exceed 45 feet, you will need to purchase an extra vehicle parking pass, allowing you to park your vehicle in a lot adjacent to the campground.
- Have a working air conditioner powered by a built-in, non-engine-driven generator. Please keep in mind that external gas generators are not permitted in the campground.
- Are equipped with a power cable totaling 75 feet in length, if you purchased power. A TT-30P connector is required for 30-amp cables, while 50-amp cables will require a 14-50P connector. Power cords will not be available in the campground. If you do not bring the proper power cord, you risk not being able to plug in to our power grid. Refunds for unused power purchases will not be granted.
- Due to the layout of the power grid, the RV campground will be divided into areas based on power type: dry camping (no power option), 30-amp, or 50-amp.
- Staking anything into the ground is not permitted, so please plan accordingly.
If you and another RV camping group arrive together, you may be assigned adjacent campsites, as long as you in the same power category (dry, 30/50A). “Saving spots” is not allowed, and campsites will be assigned on a first come, first served basis. Please plan accordingly!