To enter Camp EDC, you must have a festival ticket (purchased separately) and a camping pass, and you must be 18+.
General Daily Hours
- Parking lots open: 2pm
- cosmicMEADOW gates open: 3pm
- Pre-party & opening ceremony: 4–7pm
- Full grounds open: 7pm–5:30am
Camp EDC Hours
Thursday, May 17, 3pm – Monday, May 21, 7pm. All campers must be fully packed and vacating the campground by 7pm on Monday, May 21.
Camp EDC Check-In
- Thursday, May 17: 3pm–2am
- Friday, May 18: 9am–2pm
- Saturday, May 19: 9am–2pm
Please arrive only during the check-in hours above, and allow extra time for unexpected delays, as closing times are strict. If you arrive late, we will not be able to admit you into the campground until check-in opens the following day.
Camp EDC Box Office
- Thursday, May 17: 2pm–1am
- Friday, May 18: 8am–1pm*
- Saturday, May 19: 8am–1pm*
*On these days, after the Camp EDC box office closes, camping Will Call needs will be processed at the Main Box Office.
Ins & Outs
- All campers will have in/out privileges to and from the festival (during festival hours) and a dedicated campers-only festival entrance.
- Campers must scan in & out when going from the campground to the festival and vice versa. This is required in order to gain re-entry.
- Campers with a valid Camp EDC wristband are allowed to leave Camp EDC on foot.
- Festivalgoers who do not have valid Camp EDC wristbands will not have in/out privileges from the festival to the campground or access to the campground at any time.
Tent Campers Check-In
If you purchase camping with your festival tickets, you will receive your tent tokens and vehicle pass(es) in your ticket box. If you purchase camping separately, your tent tokens and vehicle pass(es) will be delivered separately. If your festival and/or camping passes are being held at Will Call, just present your order number, credit card, and photo ID to pick them up at the Camp EDC box office.
Your festival wristband will be scanned upon entry, along with your vehicle decal and tent tokens. Each group member will then also be given a camping wristband—up to 4 people for Moon Glow Camping or 2 people for Desert Rose Camping. For Moon Glow group members arriving at different times, a second vehicle decal will be needed; each passenger will be given a camping wristband (up to 4 total for both vehicles).
Upon check-in, one person from each EDC tent camping group must present a credit card with a matching valid photo ID. A temporary $250 hold will be placed on the credit card until the tent and equipment are inspected upon checkout. You are responsible for any and all damages to the tent and equipment while in your possession and any repair costs and/or excessive cleaning costs incurred as a result of your use of the tent and equipment.
Parking & Search
Once you have parked, take your belongings to the camping entrance, where a thorough search will be conducted. Campers will be allowed in/out privileges to their parked vehicles and will be searched again upon re-entry. No vehicle movement will be permitted once parked. Vehicles that leave the parking lot after being scanned will not be allowed re-entry to the parking lot.
Once searched, you will be directed to your campsite, where you will turn in your token for access into your tent (all tents will be pre-locked). You must then fasten your own two travel-size locks to your tent.
If you and another group of token holders arrive together, you may be assigned adjacent campsites. “Saving spots” is not allowed, and tents will be assigned on a first come, first served basis. Please plan accordingly!
RV Campers Check-In
If you purchase camping with your festival tickets, you will receive your RV decal and any additional vehicle passes in your ticket box. If you purchase camping separately, your RV decal and any additional vehicle passes will be delivered separately. If your festival and/or camping passes are being held at Will Call, just present your order number, credit card, and photo ID to pick them up at the Camp EDC box office.
Your festival wristband will be scanned upon entry, along with your RV decal or hangtag. Each group member will then also be given a camping wristband—up to the vehicle’s specified sleeping capacity, with a maximum of 8 people per RV site.
Your RV will then receive a thorough search and an assigned parking space. All RVs will be checked to ensure they:
- do not exceed the total permitted length of 45 feet, including tow vehicle if applicable
- have a working air conditioner powered by a non-engine-driven generator
- have 75 feet of cable with the proper connector (if you have opted to purchase power)
- Due to the layout of the power grid, the RV campground will be divided into areas based on power type: dry camping (no power option), 30-amp, or 50-amp.
- Staking anything into the ground is not permitted, so please plan accordingly.
If you and another RV camping group arrive together, you may be assigned adjacent campsites, as long as you in the same power category (dry, 30/50A). “Saving spots” is not allowed, and campsites will be assigned on a first come, first served basis. Please plan accordingly!