Insomniac welcomes all, and we strive to make our environment accessible to our guests with disabilities. During the festival, the venue will feature accessible parking, restrooms, and other amenities, as well as designated areas for wheelchair users and their companions.
The Speedway offers a dedicated parking area for people with disabilities, located on the south side of the Speedway. Take I-15 to the Apex exit, make a right, make a right on Speedway Blvd, and then follow signage to ADA parking.
Note: It is against the law to park in an accessible parking space without the required ADA credentials or to fraudulently use someone else’s credentials to gain access to ADA parking spots.
If you’re taking the official EDC Shuttle to the Speedway and require a wheelchair-accessible vehicle, please contact our shuttle team—email or call (888) 334-4496—at least two weeks prior to the festival with your order number, shuttle stop, phone number, and departure time so we can best accommodate you.
The designated accessible gate is Gate S, the entrance closest to the ADA parking. Note there is a slope into the venue. If assistance is required at the entrance, please alert the nearest festival staff member. PLEASE NOTE THAT GATES A, B, C, & D REQUIRE HEADLINERS TO USE STAIRS. A shuttle pickup location can be found between ID Checks C and D for disabled guests who are parked on the northwest side of the venue and unable to proceed down stairs.
All accessibility-related inquiries can be answered at our Access Center, which will be located inside Gate S. Additionally, this is the location for recharging wheelchair batteries and/or the other assistive technology requiring electrical recharging, as well as storing equipment.
- ADA Wristbands are good for the whole weekend.
- ADA Wristbands are available only at the Access Center. EDC’s Box Offices do not have ADA wristbands.
- DO NOT remove your wristband for the duration the festival weekend.
- Lost or stolen wristbands will not be replaced.
- One companion wristband will be issued for each disabled patron; exceptions will be made for families with young children.
- If you wish to switch your companion, please bring the old companion wristband to the Access Center to be reissued.
- For those with accessibility needs, preferred camping locations offer close access to paths, entrances, exits, shuttles, accessible restrooms, and accessible showers.
- Accessible camping spots are available on a first come, first served basis. Registering helps us prepare for your group and plan our accessible camping area. To reserve an ADA camping spot, please contact us.
- Accessible transportation will be available to take Headliners from ADA camping to the accessible entrance at Gate S. Please visit the camping Access Center to get picked up in an accessible shuttle.
The infield of Las Vegas Motor Speedway consists of concrete and grass. The venue is fully navigable for people with mobility disabilities. There are accessible pathways connected throughout the venue, including parking, entrances, stages, vendors, and all other activity areas. While the accessible entrance is sloped into the venue, most of the infield is relatively flat.
Service animals are permitted throughout the festival grounds; however, this does not include emotional support animals, therapy animals, or companion animals. Only legitimate service animals will be allowed within the festival footprint. Pets are not allowed and will be turned away.
If you are bringing a service animal, make sure to check in at the closest ADA Access Center for registration. Only legitimate service animals that are properly trained and under the proper care of their owners will be provided with the appropriate credentials.
- All service animals must remain by the handler’s side at all times and must be harnessed, leashed, or tethered, unless these devices interfere with the service animal’s work or the individual’s disability prevents using these devices. In that case, the individual must maintain control of the animal through voice, signal, or other effective controls.
- Service animals must be housebroken and should use the service animal relief area.
- Anyone bringing an animal will be responsible and liable for any damage or injury caused by the animal.
- All animals should have legally required vaccinations that may be checked.
EDC Las Vegas provides an accessible viewing area for each stage. To gain access, please check in and pick up your wristband at the Access Center.
Accessible Viewing Area Policies
- Companions may be asked to stand if capacity is reached.
- These are non-smoking areas.
- Patrons are not allowed to save spots.If a guest is not present for more than an hour, their area will be given to another disabled guest.
All public restroom areas, ATMs, and concession stands are accessible to our patrons with disabilities. Please see your festival map for locations, or contact the nearest staff member for assistance.
Effective Communication Requests
Sign Language interpreters will be available for the following artists:
- Friday: TBD
- Saturday: TBD
- Sunday: TBD
To request ASL interpretation for any performance, as well as closed captioning, braille/large font print, guided tours, and/or other forms of effective communication, please contact us. Requests must be made no later than 30 days before the event to allow for sufficient processing time.
First aid locations are offered throughout the venue. Please refer to your festival map, or contact the nearest staff member. Festival event staff have been trained in proper emergency preparedness.
If you have any questions, suggestions, or comments about accessibility at this or other Insomniac events, please contact us. We are committed to continually improving the festival experience for our Headliners with disabilities.