EDC Las Vegas welcomes all people with disabilities. We are continuously striving to enhance our efforts to ensure access to event amenities without limitations based on abilities.
Please read this informational guide thoroughly before sending an inquiry email. For any accessibility-related questions not answered in the guide, please contact us. We welcome and encourage all feedback and suggestions from our guests with disabilities. We will do our best to assist you and address your accessibility needs.
The venue is navigable for patrons with mobility disabilities. The event is held on concrete with some sections of gas. VIP areas are accessible. There are accessible routes throughout the venue including parking, entrances, stages, accessible viewing areas, vendors, and all other activity areas.
Attendees must navigate the festival grounds between stages on their own or with the support of a companion, as the festival does not offer transportation between stages.
We encourage all patrons with mobility disabilities to utilize personal forms of transportation, including wheelchairs and scooters. Patrons are also permitted to bring crutches, walkers, and canes into the event. If you need to recharge your motorized mobility device, you may do so at the Accessibility Services Hub. Patrons should bring all cords and accessories needed to charge their devices. Chargers must use a 110-volt, 20 amp circuit.
We will not be providing wheelchair or scooter rentals.
There will be a limited number of accessible parking spots for patrons with disabilities onsite, and are available on a first come, first served basis. You do not need to purchase a parking pass to use this lot.
You are required to bring a valid, state-issued handicap placard, permit, or license plate to enter this parking lot. The person to whom the handicap credential is issued must be present in the vehicle, as a driver or passenger. As we encourage carpooling, we will not allow companion vehicles to park in the same lot.
In order to get to this lot, take I-15 to the Apex exit, make a right, make a right on Speedway Blvd, and then follow signage to ADA parking.
Offsite Accessible Shuttles
If you’re taking the official EDC Shuttle to the Speedway and require a wheelchair-accessible vehicle, please contact our shuttle team— contact us or call (888) 334-4496—at least two weeks prior to the festival with your order number, shuttle stop, phone number, and departure time so we can best accommodate you.
There will be an accessible entrance, located at Gate S. Patrons with disabilities and up to one companion may use this entrance to safely enter the venue. Please visit the Accessibility Services Hub immediately after entering the event to request the accessible accommodations and services you need.
Accessibility Services Hub
Please Note: You must stop here to get your Accessible Wristband. This wristband is free of charge and will grant you access to the accessibility services required on account of a disability or injury. There is no Accessibility pre-registration before the event – this is all done onsite at the event. There is not an “ Accessibility ticket” that needs to be purchased in order to utilize accessibility services at EDC Las Vegas 2024.
The Accessibility Services Hub is conveniently located by Kinetic Field, to the right once entering through gate S. The exact location of this hub will be labeled on the event map when it is released. At this location, you can:
- Learn about accessibility services and receive answers to your questions
- Receive an accessibility wristband
- Effective Communication check-in
- Register service animals
- Accessibility wristbands are valid for the duration of the festival.
- DO NOT remove your wristband for the duration of the festival.
- One (1) accessibility companion wristband will be issued per guest with a disability. No exceptions to this policy.
If a person with a disability wishes to change their companion, they can obtain a new accessibility companion wristband by returning the formerly used companion wristband to the Accessibility Services Hub, where it will be replaced. We are unable to reissue any accessibility wristbands unless the original wristband is brought back to us to be reissued.
Accessible Viewing Area
There will be accessible viewing areas made available to ADA patrons at designated stages for EDC Las Vegas. To gain access to these areas, please visit us at the Accessibility Services kiosk.
Accessible Viewing Area Policies:
- Companions may be asked to stand in the back of the viewing area if capacity is reached.
- Viewing Areas are non-smoking.
- Attendees are not allowed to save spots.
- If an attendee is not-present for longer than 1 hour, their spot will be given to another guest with a disability
- Do not block the view of the guests behind you.
- All seating is first come, first served.
Service animals are permitted throughout the venue. However, emotional support animals, therapy animals, companion animals, and pets are not permitted into the event. Any animal whose task is to provide protection, emotional support, well-being, comfort, or companionship is not considered a service animal and will not be allowed into the venue. Only service animals that have been individually trained and are under the proper care of their owners will be allowed within the premises.
The following guidelines must be followed:
- All service animals must be verified by the ADA Coordinator or Manager before entering the event venue.
- Once verified, service animal handlers are required to fill out a Service Animal Agreement before proceeding into the event grounds. Once signed, service animals will receive a service animal wristband or tag to indicate verification.
- Service animals must remain by the handler’s side at all times and must be harnessed, leashed, or tethered.
- If these devices interfere with the service animal’s work or if the handler’s disability prevents the use of these devices, the handler must maintain control of the animal through voice, signal, or other effective controls.
- Service animals must be housebroken and should use the service animal relief area.
- Anyone bringing an animal will be responsible for and liable for any damage or injury caused by the animal.
- All service animals should have legally required vaccinations. The ADA Coordinator or Manager may ask for proof of vaccination during the verification process.
- All service animals must receive a service animal credential at an Accessibility Services Hub in order to enter the venue.
We ask that you do not leave your animal in your car while you’re attending the event, as vehicles without active air conditioning may become too hot and unsafe for any animal.
Effective Communication Requests
We accept requests for any of the following services:
- ASL Interpretation
- Other forms of Effective Communication (such as: live captioning, large format print/braille literature, guided tours for guests with visual disabilities, assistive listening devices, or any other accommodation not listed)
To ensure adequate time for planning, requests for these services should be made no later than 30 days before the event. While we will strive to accommodate requests submitted less than 30 days prior to the event, we cannot guarantee fulfillment after the cutoff date. The cutoff date for this event is 04/17/2024. To submit a request, please fill out the Effective Communication Request Form.
Once you arrive, please check-in at the Accessibility Services Hub to be connected with our interpreting team.
- First Aid: We have several First Aid locations throughout the venue, noted on the event map and mobile app, if available. Professional medical staff can provide assistance to your medical needs at these locations.
- Special Dietary Needs: The event will have food vendors that provide gluten-free, vegan and dairy-free dietary options. For those with special dietary needs beyond what will be offered at the event, please contact us for further assistance.
- Prescription Medications: All prescription medications must be in the original manufacturer container with your name on it, which matches your government-issued photo ID. Please only bring a sufficient amount of medication for the duration of the event. Your medications must be cleared by the medical team at the event entrance.
- Other Services: If you require assistance on account of pregnancy, nursing, or breast milk pumping, please contact us under General Questions.