Travel to EDC Las Vegas in Style!
Utilizing our private route, the EDC Private Car Service is the fastest way to travel to EDC Las Vegas!
Our luxury SUVs seat up to 6 people and come equipped with specially curated playlists and other party perks to get the vibes going.
Interested in booking a private car for EDC Las Vegas 2024? Fill out the inquiry form below to stay in the loop!
- Premium Water
- Breath Mints
- Chewing Gum
- Hand Sanitizer
- Face Masks
- Phone Chargers
- Bluetooth/USB connectivity for music
- What Private Car hotel pickup locations can I choose from?
We have two conveniently located Las Vegas Strip pickup locations, Planet Hollywood & Resorts World (Hilton). Please input these addresses if using rideshare to the locations.
Planet Hollywood: 3667 S Las Vegas Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89109
Resorts World - Hilton Tower: 999 Resorts World Ave, Las Vegas, NV 89109
- Where are the Private Car pickups located at the hotels?
Planet Hollywood: Check-in will be just outside the main hotel lobby doors, near the rideshare pickup zone.
Resorts World: When you exit the Hilton Lobby at Resorts World, there will be a check-in table outside the door where you will jump in your private car.
- What time will the Private Cars run?
At checkout, you will have the option to reserve the following Private Car Service departure and return times (availability permitting).
Departures - Going to the festival
Return - Leaving the festival
- Can I reserve more than 1 car per night?
Yes, however you will need a separate transaction for each additional car you would like to add.
- Where is the Private Car Service drop off/pick up at EDC Las Vegas located?
Depending on your ticket type, it will either be the SkyDeck Drop-Off, or Silver Lot for all non-SkyDeck ticket types. You will be returned to your original pickup point for drop-off at either Planet Hollywood or Resorts World (Hilton).
- At EDC, how will I know what Private Car to take at the end of the night?
You will go to the same location you were dropped off at, either the Silver Lot or SkyDeck pickup. A concierge will direct you to your vehicle. You will be returned to your original pickup point for drop-off at either Planet Hollywood or Resorts World (Hilton).
- Can I purchase official EDC Private Car Service using an exclusive route from anywhere other than this website?
No, the only place to purchase the official EDC Las Vegas Private Car Service is through the official EDC Las Vegas website with our official ticketing partner TicketFairy.
Note: This is the official Private Car Service of EDC Las Vegas, and we do not oversee any independently offered Private Car Service programs. Only the official Private Car Service will have access to the Speedway and optimized routes to get you there even faster. Third-party services are not endorsed and will not have access to the event grounds.
- Are the Private Cars wheelchair-accessible?
For any ADA requests, please reach out to LV 1 Event Solutions via text or voice at (725) 275-7766 or by emailing [email protected].
- How long will it take to get to the festival?
While we cannot accurately predict the exact traffic on the day of the festival, our Private Cars utilize an exclusive private route. Our partner and team does everything in their power to circumnavigate festival traffic to get you to the party and back as quickly as possible!
- Do I need a SkyDeck pass to book a Private Car?
No, you do not need a SkyDeck pass. But, if all members of your group have one, you will be dropped off at a SkyDeck-only entrance.
- Is it possible to change the time or location of my Private Car reservation?
Yes, as long as availability permits, please reach out to TicketFairy for assistance: [email protected].
- What do I do if I miss my Private Car reservation time?
If you miss your reserved time, you will be placed in a standby line for the next available car.
- If I lose my Private Car pass, can I get it reissued?
Yes! If you lose your email scan code, please reach out to TicketFairy for assistance: [email protected].
- During the drive, will we be able to stop and use the restroom?
While we are unable to stop en route, there will be restrooms at all Private Car hotel locations and upon arrival at EDC.
- Are there items I am not allowed to bring into the Private Cars?
There will be a security pre-check at all Private Car hotel locations, and any items that are prohibited inside the festival are prohibited inside the Private Cars.
- What if I left something in a car?
For all missing items, please reach out to LV 1 Event Solutions via text or voice at (725) 275-7766 or by emailing [email protected].
- Can you bring alcohol in the car?
No, alcohol is not permitted in the vehicles.