At the heart of Camp EDC lies the Mesa, a bustling hub of entertainment, activities, and amenities that campers can enjoy and take part in all weekend long—from daytime pool parties, arts and crafts, to group classes that exercise your mind, body, and spirit.
Campers will have access to the Thursday night kickoff party on the Mesa, featuring surprise DJ sets. When you camp Under the Electric Sky, the EDC experience never ends.
Beneath Sol, Headliners can enjoy various activities like yoga, guided meditation, and rave aerobics.
Cascada is home to our transformational activities and wellness workshops, as well as the main location for anyone wanting to take part in some serious arts and crafts!
Under the grand expanse of Tierra, indulge in beauty stations, glam labs, the Camp EDC salon & spa, massages with essential oils, and a few more surprises.
The Oasis Pool
Yep, it's a pool in the middle of the desert—featuring drinks, special guest DJ sets, and tropical vibes all day long. The Oasis Pool is cleaned and filtered every hour, and our artificial grass is eco-friendly. Enjoy a cocktail poolside, and soak up some sun while you wait for the gates of EDC Las Vegas to open.
Camp EDC Parties
Every day is a party at Camp EDC!
- The weekend begins with the official Camp EDC Kickoff Party on Thursday.
- Friday, Saturday, and Sunday afternoons, campers are invited to the Oasis Pool for our Daytime Pool Parties.
- Campers are also treated to a series of afterparties after each festival day, beginning Saturday morning post-Day 1 of EDC.
- The festival ends at sunup on Monday, but for campers, the official EDC Closing Party goes till 10am! Convene in the Mesa for one last hurrah, and see what special guests we have in store!
- Arts & crafts
- Dance classes
- Ferris wheel
- Field games
- Rave aerobics
- Roller disco
- Scavenger hunt
- Acro, vinyasa, and goat yoga
- Guided meditation
- Hammock lounges
- Massage therapy
- Silent Shavasana
- Neighborhood chill zones
- Free water refill stations
- Full-service bars
- General store
- Food vendors for all tastes
- Salon & spa services
- Showers & restrooms
- Daytime pool parties
- Four Oasis pools
- Interactive art installations
- Kickoff party with special guest DJs
- Vendor Village
If you are interested in becoming a food vendor at Camp EDC, please contact us.