At the heart of Camp EDC lies the Mesa, a bustling hub of entertainment, activities, and amenities that campers can enjoy and take part in all weekend long. From daytime pool parties to a curated guest speaker series to group classes that exercise your mind, body, and spirit, campers can experience a completely new side of EDC.
Only campers will have access to an exclusive Thursday night kickoff party on the Mesa, featuring surprise DJ sets and live entertainment on the Parliament Art Car. When you camp Under the Electric Sky, the EDC experience never ends.
Beneath Sol, Headliners can enjoy various activities like yoga, sound healing, and rave aerobics, while also taking part in some serious arts & crafts.
Cascada will be home to our transformational activities and wellness workshops, as well as the main location for our handpicked guest speaker series.
Under the grand expanse of Tierra, indulge in beauty stations, glam labs, the Camp EDC barbershop, massages with essential oils, and a few more surprises.
The Oasis Pool
Yep, we’re building a pool in the middle of the desert! Elevate your chill game and go one deeper at the Oasis Pool, featuring drinks, special guest DJ sets, and tropical vibes all day long. The pool will be cleaned and filtered every hour, and our artificial grass is eco-friendly. Enjoy a cocktail poolside, and soak up some sun while you wait for the gates of EDC Las Vegas to open.
Camp EDC Parties
Every day is a party at Camp EDC!
- The weekend begins with the official Camp EDC Kickoff Party on Thursday, from 10pm–3am, featuring a special performance by famed dubstep producer Excision, who will headline the Parliament Art Car, as well as fierce sets by G Jones and Habstrakt.
- Friday, Saturday, and Sunday afternoons from 1–4pm, campers are invited to the Oasis Pool for our Daytime Pool Parties, hosted by Space Yacht (Friday), Insomniac Records (Saturday), and Brownies & Lemonade All Stars (Sunday).
- The festival ends at sunup on Monday, but for campers, the official EDC Closing Party goes till 10am! Convene in the Mesa for one last hurrah, and see what special guests we have in store!
Camp EDC Parties are open to Camp EDC ticketholders only.
The Mesa Activities
- Exclusive daily parties at the Oasis Pool
- Guest speakers & standup comedy
- Art cars & installations
- Barber shop
- Kandi making
- Airbrush artists
- Rave aerobics
- Hula-hoop classes
- Sound baths
- Guided meditation
- Wellness workshops
- Live model art
- Field day games
The Mesa Amenities
- Shaded hangout space with artificial grass
- Variety of food trucks offering breakfast, lunch, dinner, and snacks
- Beverage stands featuring alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks
- Ice available for purchase
- General Store, including festival essentials, snacks, and refreshments
- Various vendor village stalls
- Misting stations
- Insomniac Shop, including all-new 2018 EDC merchandise—get it while it lasts!
- Info booth and lost & found
- 24-hour free filtered drinking water refills
- 24-hour medical center
- 24-hour security
- Free charging stations