Meet the ShiftPod2
Constructed with weather-resistant, multilayered, ultra-reflective fabric to help protect against the elements, the ShiftPod2 is a 12.5′ x 12.5′ x 6’10” advanced shelter system that has been a staple of campers and festivalgoers all over the world. At Camp EDC, each ShiftPod2 will be air-conditioned and set up on a cushy artificial grass floor for added comfort.
Desert Rose Camping
The Desert Rose Premium Camping package offers spacious setups for 2 people, with proper beds, linens, pillows, and air-conditioning provided. All you need are your personal items and two travel locks for your ShiftPod2. Only campers with Desert Rose wristbands will have access to the exclusive Desert Rose Camping areas, including dedicated camping showers and A/C restrooms. Check out Camp EDC Entry for check-in information, and see Camp EDC Guidelines for our recommended packing list and tent camping policies.
- View Features List
- Exclusive access to dedicated Desert Rose camping showers and A/C restrooms
- 4 nights (Thurs–Mon)
- 1 vehicle pass included
- ShiftPod2 advanced shelter system, fully enclosed for dust control and designed for heat reflection
- Cushy artificial grass floor
- Air conditioner
- Interior string lights
- 1 queen-size or 2 twin high-quality raised air mattresses (select preferred bed types at checkout)
- Bedding including pillows, pillow cases, duvet, and flat/fitted sheets
- 2 lockable zippered tent doors (bring 2 travel-size locks)
- 5 zippered tent window flaps
- Car parking within walking distance
- Closer access to campers-only festival entrance and the Mesa
- Exclusive in/out privileges to and from the festival (during festival hours) via dedicated campers-only festival entrance
- Grill/cook your own food, right at your campsite! Camp EDC welcomes small, portable propane or butane grills/stoves (with small tanks, up to 4 lbs per group). Campfires and butane torches are NOT allowed.
NOTE: Upon check-in, one person from each EDC tent camping group must present a credit card with a matching valid photo ID. A temporary $250 hold will be placed on the credit card until the ShiftPod2 and equipment are inspected upon checkout. You are responsible for any and all damages to the ShiftPod2 and equipment while in your possession and any repair costs and/or excessive cleaning costs incurred as a result of your use of the ShiftPod2 and equipment.
Monthly Layaway Plan
Due 15th of the Month
Biweekly Layaway Plan
Due 1st and 15th of the Month