An enhanced Camp EDC experience returns to Vegas! Campers can look forward to shorter wait times on arrival, a stronger power grid, more bathrooms, showers, improved site layout, wayfinding, new activities, and more.
NOTE: Only ONE (1) Camp EDC Pass is needed per Desert Rose ShiftPod2 (for up to 2 people). No need for each camper to buy an individual camping pass!
Camp EDC passes DO NOT include festival passes. All campers must have an EDC Las Vegas festival pass in order to be admitted into the campground. Festival passes are no longer available for purchase.
Desert Rose Camping Pass
+ Taxes & Fees
Meet the ShiftPod2
Constructed with weather-resistant, multilayered, ultra-reflective fabric to help protect against the elements, the ShiftPod2 is a 12.5′ x 12.5′ x 6’10” advanced shelter system that has been a staple of campers and festivalgoers all over the world. At Camp EDC, each ShiftPod2 will be set up on a cushy artificial grass floor for added comfort.
Desert Rose Features
The Desert Rose Premium Camping package offers a spacious ShiftPod2 for two (2) people, with air mattresses and linens provided. All you need are your personal items and two travel locks for your ShiftPod2. Check out Camp EDC Entry for check-in information, and see Camp EDC Guidelines for our recommended packing list and tent camping policies.
- View Features List
- 4 nights (Thurs–Mon)
- 1 vehicle pass included
- ShiftPod2 advanced shelter system, fully enclosed for dust control and designed for heat reflection
- Cushy artificial grass floor
- Power strip
- Small hanging lamp
- 1 queen-size or 2 twin high-quality raised air mattresses (select preferred bed types at checkout)
- Bedding including pillows, pillow cases, duvet, and flat/fitted sheets
- 2 lockable zippered tent doors (bring 2 travel-size locks)
- 5 zippered tent window flaps
- Toilets and free shower facilities provided
- Access to GA+ toilets inside the festival
- Dedicated Desert Rose Camp EDC check-in
- Exclusive in/out privileges to and from the festival (during festival hours) via dedicated campers-only festival entrance
- Grill/cook your own food, right at your campsite! Camp EDC welcomes small, portable propane grills/stoves (with small tanks, up to 4 lbs per group). Campfires and butane torches are NOT allowed.
- Camp Hosts will also have community propane BBQ grills available for use.