You’ve made countless memories at EDC. Let us help you make the best one of all: your wedding! Insomniac offers complete wedding packages for legal unions, as well as non-legal commitment ceremonies and vow renewals. Grab your lover, your partner, or your festie bestie, and pledge your love Under the Electric Sky.
Note: All wedding participants and guests must have EDC tickets, purchased separately.
Wedding Chapel of Technology
The Techno Chapel is an art piece on its own. The metal combined with the vibrant luminescent colors make this wedding chapel one of the most spectacular places to say yes to your loved ones!
Wedding Chapel of Nature
Nature is prevailing in this chapel of love. The vibe is flower power, love, and connecting with each other and nature.
An EDC Las Vegas wedding offers everything you need for your special day! Each package includes:
- An EDC minister
- Use of the Daisy Electric Bouquet
- Reserved time slot
- Option to play personal music
- Commemorative certificate
- Refreshing bubbly cider for the couple
- Mini dessert for couple
- Wedding lounge for couple to freshen up
- Wedding souvenir for the couple
- Complimentary locker for use on day of wedding (Items must be retrieved by 4:30am, when last wedding is conducted. Items left behind will be taken to Lost & Found.)
- An amazing team of wedding coordinators to iron out your details!
Please fill out the form HERE for more information about legal unions!
- Do we need to make a reservation for a free vow renewal or commitment ceremony?
No. The free commitment/vow renewal ceremonies or are conducted on a first come, first served basis each night of EDC Las Vegas.
- Does the purchase of a wedding package grant us access into the festival?
No, a wedding reservation does not include entry into EDC Las Vegas. All participants and guests must purchase their tickets separately.
- We are traveling from out of state; can we use a marriage license from our hometown?
For a legal wedding, a marriage license from the state of Nevada is required. Find out how to get one!
- Can a same-sex couple have a legal union performed at EDC Las Vegas?
Yes! Same-sex marriage is legal in Nevada and encouraged at EDC. Just make sure you get your marriage license first!