- Are tickets expected to sell out?
Tickets will sell out, but you will pay the lowest amount if you purchase early. Limited quantities are available at each ticketing tier. Get yours now so you don’t miss out!
- What payment methods can be used to purchase tickets?
Credit and debit cards are accepted.
- What is the maximum number of tickets I can buy?
Tickets are limited to four (4) per person.
- Can I buy a one-day pass?
We offer only 3-day passes, but Bottle Service packages are available on a single-day basis.
- Can I upgrade my GA or GA+ • Experience Pass to a VIP • Enhanced Experience Pass?
Upgrades may be available if VIP • Enhanced Experience Passes have not sold out. Contact Front Gate Tickets for more information.
- What if I accidentally bought a VIP • Enhanced Experience Pass and I’m under 21?
You must be 21 or older to enter the venue with a VIP • Enhanced Experience Pass. No refunds will be issued. You may make an even exchange for a GA • Experience Pass via Front Gate Tickets or in person at the box office.
- Can I get a bottle service package if some members of my group are under 21?
No, only those 21 or older are permitted to enter bottle service areas; and you must be 21 or older to enter the venue with a VIP • Enhanced Experience Pass.
- Should I receive a confirmation email for my purchase?
You should receive a confirmation email within moments of purchase. If you do not (be sure to check your junk folder), please contact Front Gate Tickets.
- What if I purchased tickets but my card hasn’t been charged yet?
Your card should be charged within two business days. If you do not see the charge on your account, please contact Front Gate Tickets.
- How can I pick up tickets from Will Call that are not in my name?
If you're picking up your ticket from Will Call, please have ready the confirmation email, a photocopy of the credit card used for purchase (only the last four digits need to be shown) and a photocopy of the original purchaser's ID so we can help you out as quickly as possible.
- How can I avoid ticket fraud?
The best way to avoid ticket fraud is to buy directly from Front Gate or the Official EDC Ticket Exchange. DO NOT purchase from scalpers. If you arrive at the venue with an illegitimate ticket, you will be turned away, and no refund will be provided.
- I ordered my tickets to be shipped to me. When will I receive them?
Tickets will begin shipping closer to the festival date. If you have not received your tickets within one week of the event, please contact Front Gate Tickets.
- I live outside of the US. Will you ship my tickets, or will I pick them up at Will Call?
We will ship to all 50 US states and Canada. All others will be held at Will Call (view box office location and hours).
- I’m buying multiple tickets. Can I transfer some of them to friends?
You may purchase tickets on behalf of your friends, but once theirs is scanned, it is non-transferable. And for security purposes, they will not be able to discuss the specifics of your order with ticketing representatives.
- Can I use my 3-day pass to get two people in on one day instead of just using it once per day?
No. A 3-day pass is good for only one scan per day.
- I can’t make it one of the days. Can I let a friend use my ticket after I have?
No, your ticket is not transferable.
Camp EDC FAQ
- Can I buy a single-night camping pass?
No, camping passes are not sold on a single-night basis. Only 4-night camping passes are available.
- Which nights are included in four-night camping?
All camping passes are for the nights of Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday.
- My friend bought my camping pass for me. How do I pick it up?
If you have your friend's camping decal and laminate in hand, you can simply proceed to the venue's camping entrance.
If the passes are at Will Call, you must visit our off-site box office before arriving at the venue. You will need to bring the original order number and a photocopy of your friend's credit card and ID to pick up the decal and laminate.
- Are ADA accommodations offered in the campground?
Yes! ADA camping is available in all tiers of camping.
- What security and emergency services will be available?
Your safety and well-being is paramount. The campground will be fully staffed by our Ground Control team, as well as medical and security personnel, 24 hours a day.
- Are we allowed to sleep in our cars/oversize vans?
No. Sleeping in cars or vans can be a serious health risk due to heat. We do not advise this for anyone!
- Will there be a General Store at Camp EDC?
Yes! It will be open the entire time that the campground is open.
- Can I grill or cook in the campground?
Yes! Small, portable propane stoves/grills are allowed for cooking. Tanks up to 4 lbs (per group) will be allowed into the campground. Please monitor your cooking devices and fully turn off tanks whenever you are not using them. Stay safe, and be aware of your surroundings while cooking. Note: Butane devices, as well as steel knives or other utensils deemed as weapons, will not be allowed into the campground.
- Are there showers in the campground?
Yes. We offer free showers, porta-potties, and drinking water.
- If you confiscate something, can I get it back at the end of the weekend?
Prohibited items confiscated at any point—whether at entry or throughout the weekend—will NOT be returned. Please read our list of prohibited items carefully. If you have a question as to whether something is permitted, contact us. If you’re unsure about an item, we advise you to leave it at home.
- Can I purchase an additional parking pass for my campsite?
Yes! An Additional Parking Pass allows for members of your group who are arriving separately. The pass costs $95 (plus taxes and fees) and is available as an option when purchasing your Camp EDC pass.
- Will Camp EDC offer RVs for rent?
Yes! We are working on our RV rental program—stay tuned for details.
- Can I drive right to my campsite to unload my camping gear?
Cars are not permitted to drive into the campground. We are working on a way to provide assistance in moving your gear to your campsite—details to come.
- What time does the event start & end each day?
Friday, May 15: Opening Ceremony 4:00pm–7:00pm, full grounds open 7:00pm–5:30am
Saturday, May 16 & Sunday, May 17: full grounds open 7:00pm–5:30am
- Can I enter anytime?
As long as you are holding a ticket that has not yet been scanned that day, you may enter any time during the event. Ins & outs are not allowed.
- Will set times get posted in advance?
Yes. During the days leading up to the festival, set times will be posted via this site, our social media sites, the Insomniac app, and email updates (sign up for emails at the bottom of this page). Set times will also appear on the festival guide you receive upon entry. Note: The lineup is subject to change.
- Can I see a festival map ahead of time?
Yes. Maps showing stage locations, food, bathrooms, etc. will be available prior to the event on this site and the Insomniac app.
- Where is the closest airport?
The nearest airport is Las Vegas, McCarran International Airport (LAS).
- Is re-entry allowed?
No, ins-and-outs are not allowed (check out Camp EDC Entry for camping in & out policies).
- What is the camera policy?
Professional photographers must obtain a photo pass using our press submission form. Do not email your request. Photo passes are not required for standard cameras that do not have detachable lenses or handheld video devices under 6″. Professional video cameras are not permitted.
- What can I bring with me?
See our complete list of Acceptable and Prohibited Items.
- Will there be a lost & found?
Yes. Lost & Found services will be available at the venue during and between show days. Learn more.
- Can I hang posters or hand out flyers?
Do not hang posters or hand out flyers inside the festival or in the surrounding neighborhood. Anyone violating this policy will be banned from promoting at our events.
- Does the venue have cash machines?
Yes, ATMs will be available both inside and outside the venue grounds. Locations will be clearly marked on the festival map.
- Can I sleep in my car or park overnight?
Sleeping in cars in the festival parking lot is not permitted for anyone. DO NOT leave your car in the parking lot during non-festival hours, or it will be towed at your expense. See our Camp EDC guidelines for campground parking rules.
- Can I rent a locker?
Yes! Store your stuff securely, and keep your cell phone powered up all weekend long. Learn more about lockers.
- I’m under 18. Can I attend with a legal guardian?
No one under the age of 18 will be allowed into the venue, with or without a guardian.
- What kind of ID do I need?
You must present identification to enter the festival and/or buy alcohol. See the complete list of acceptable and unacceptable forms of ID.
- What if my ID is lost or expired?
Security will accept expired ID cards ONLY if accompanied by DMV renewal documentation. If your ID was lost or stolen, you must bring a government-issued interim license or passport.
- Can I use a consular ID or foreign driver’s license?
Consular IDs are not considered acceptable identification. Foreign government-issued driver’s licenses are acceptable with a photocopy of a passport. A foreign government-issued passport will work on its own.